Telemarketer Full time position
Working closely with the Business Development Manager, you will contact prospective new customers by telephone to introduce the company and arrange appointments.
Telemarketer Job Duties:
- Identifying prospects by researching the internet and other lead generation tools.
- Careful planning and structuring to ensure maximum opportunity gained from each call
- Maintaining records for BDM by recording information gained on to Sales-i
- Ensuring timely follow up to all calls and appointments fulfilled
- Reporting weekly progress to Sales & Marketing Director
- Contributing to BDM targets and striving to exceed individual set targets
Skills and Qualifications:
Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection, Professionalism, Product Knowledge.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Kelly Williams, Sales and Marketing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 2nd February 2018